Thursday, April 22, 2010

Packing!

It is now April 23 and I am getting closer and closer to the departure date. My elevated stress levels due to exams have finally started to subside, I don't feel as guilty when it comes to having drifted thoughts about Ghana for "long" periods of time when I should be studying.

I still feel there is a lot of work to be done before I leave for Ghana. We have been having some trouble with our visa applications but I'm sure everything will get sorted out very soon. I was not paying much attention to the Euro air lock travel but I'm hoping that will go away too.

My room has become quite the mess, I definitely fit into the perfect description of a traveler. It would explain the large volume of books, clothes and suit cases that seem to be everywhere. And when I say everywhere I mean everywhere, I don't even think I have a closet at the moment, or better yet I think my entire room and living room have become my closet, like I mentioned my stuff is just literally everywhere. Although I must say I am quite excited to get packing and having my stuff sorted out, I'm hoping it will contribute to emotional/mental state of departure as well.

A lot of packing is coming right up !! I should probably get some sleep now though, I still have one exam left and studying is not over yet.











No comments:

Post a Comment